We are a private practice provider of pediatric and adult speech therapy services. We are currently hiring exceptional full & part time Speech Language Pathologists. *Contract therapists and Clinical Fellows are welcome!
For Full Time Employees, we offer:
- Low & Manageable Caseload
- Excellent Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Benefits/Incentives (for full-time team members based upon productivity)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Travel Stipend (provided 6 months to 1 year)
- North Carolina Board of Examiners for SLP/Aud Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Units Reimbursement (up to $100)
- Direct Deposit (on/around the 1st and 15th of the month excluding holidays and weekends)
- Paid Time Off (after 90 days)
- Workspace Environment
- Supervision/Mentorship in a supportive environment
Under the general direction of the director or supervisor, the staff speech-language pathologist functions with limited supervision and is responsible for evaluation & treatment of patients, documentation & communication of evaluation & treatment results, patient & caregiver education, appropriate use of patient & professional related materials, presentation to staff, & program development, as assigned.
- Must possess state license and Certificate of Clinical Competence or be eligible for license pending clinical fellowship year
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles and practice of speech-language pathology and the ability to apply them in treatment programs
- Demonstrate ability to produce clear and concise written and oral reports
- Demonstrate ability to maintain patient and facility confidentiality
- Meet competency standards for designed procedures and client populations
We employ SLP’s to work in Guilford and surrounding counties in daycare centers, preschools, homes and our inviting office environment*.
For more information about our program please contact Havilah Hill MEd CCC-SLP at 336-256-9222 or submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring a qualified and experienced billing specialist to work in our Greensboro office.
- MUST possess experience in billing
- Must have knowledge of medical billing codes/procedures
- Must have knowledge of ICD-10, beginning October 1st, 2015
- Must have knowledge of HIPAA
- Organized, dependable, a quick learner, and a sharp thinker
Please submit résumé via email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
*Offices located in Greensboro, NC.